miércoles, 18 de agosto de 2010

The history of my life

I born in Bogota DC,and i had a great childhood with my friends and family,lather when is was 14 i moved to Monteria an meet a lot of new people and make good friends.3 years later when i was in 10 grade i was to an interchange in Canada it was very interesting cause i meet new people and i learn how different societies can be.The people of Canada have a lot of different manners but it great.Then when i graduate from school and i moved to bogota again to study architecture,then when i finish my career in college i moved to Germany to make my specialization,was one os the most incredible experiences of my life,in Germany are the best colleges of architecture.When i finish all my studys i moved again to Monteria and married my actual wife we had 5 child's and now we life very happy like a good family.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario